See guidelines below:
No more than 2 pets are allowed in one room.
Size, weight, or breed – no restrictions.
Dogs or cats only. Please ask the desk manager about other pets.
Pet must be on a controllable leash at all times when not inside of the guest room.
Pets are allowed to:
- All public areas
- Vienna Café patio
Pets are not allowed to:
- Hotel dining or banquet rooms
- Hotel SPA center
- Comfortable bed and personal bedding
- Bowls for food and water
- Surprise – delicious treat
- Pet’s favorite food, if available, which may be delivered to your room with prior request and payment
- Dog outdoor play area adjoining the hotel
40.00 BGN per night / per pet
In the event of damage caused by the pet to the hotel room or hotel, the property may result in additional fees being charged.
If hotel management receives more than one complaint, alternative arrangements must be made for the pet at the owner’s expense.
The accommodation fee will not be refunded once the pet has been in the guest room.
Pets may be left unattended in the hotel room for a short period of time and must be tied on a leash or secured in a proper pet crate or carrier.
In this case:
- Please notify the Front Office Agents!
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service will not be provided while the pet is alone in the hotel room.
The pet owner is fully responsible for the pet while on the hotel property. Any incidents, damages, or accidents caused by a pet are the sole responsibility of the owner. Any resulting pet damages must be paid in full prior to the pet owner’s departure. Incidents such as bites or attacks on guests or other pets will result in police involvement. The owner is solely responsible and liable for their pet and any resulting damage or expense.